With the immense support of our seasoned chemists and pharmacists, we are providing Alum Powder that is used for water purification. It is processed by making use of premium grade chemical substances and advanced methodology as per the set industry standards. Offered product is quality tested on various parameters to ensure pure product at clients' end. The offered Alum Powder is made available for our esteemed clients in various packaging choices and can be availed at affordable rates.
Our alum powder is both a chemical compounds class and a unique chemical compound. The particular composite is the potassium alum or hydrous potassium aluminum sulfate. Even more broadly, twofold sulfate salts are valuable for a scope of mechanical procedures. It is dissolvable in water, possesses a sweetish taste, respond corrosive to litmus as well as take shape in general octahedral. In our alum powder, six water particles encompass each metal particle. Whenever passed through thermal energy, it condenses, and when the heating is proceeded with, crystallization of water is focused off, the salt swells and froths, and finally, a formless powder remains. It is acidic and astringent in nature.
- Employed in drinking water purification in businesses
- Frequently and commonly used as a face ointment
- Help in blood clump on the slight cuts
- Performs as base in numerous skin whiteners as well as in medicines for sunburns
- Acknowledged to hold the personal stench within proper limits
- As a mitigating agent to be used on the naturally waxed skin
- As a substance in ample toothpowders and toothpastes
- Precise pH value
- Long shelf life
275, Nr. Cow Statue Char Rasta, Aslail-Sarkhej S.P. Ring Road, Village-Kamod, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382427, India